8.13.2010

Secondhand Serenade New Album - Hear Me Now

Akhirnya Secondhand Serenade ngeluarin album ketiga di tahun 2010 ini. Album yang berbandrol Hear Me Now ini berisi 11 lagu yang nuansanya Secondhand Serenade bangeeet ^_^; Nie dy kesebelas singlenya...


1. Distance
2. Something More
3. Stay Away
4. You And I
5. Is There Anybody Out There
6. Reach For The Sky
7. Only Hope
8. So Long
9. World Turns
10. Nightmares
11. Hear Me Now


Buat yang udah pernah denger single dy di album-album sebelumnya pasti udah gak asing ma suara "Mas" John Vesely n genre musiknya. Senengnya ni album baru aja released tanggal 3 Agustus 2010 n hari ini gw udah punya albumnya...thank's God ada internet...

Gw taunya SS ngeluarin album baru gara2 baca GoGirl! edisi Agustus yang hebatnya singlenya yang Something More dah jadi no 1 di Top 10 Single ala GoGirl!. Penasaran browsing2 eh ternyata ada di album barunya.

Oh iya buat nemenin sing a long nie gw bagi lyricnya Something More. Dengerin nie lagu agak2 mirip One Republic ya?? Happy listening n singing lah pokoknya ^__^

"Something More"





I lie awake again, my bodies feeling paralysed

I can’t remember when


I didn’t live through this disguise

The words you said to me
They couldn’t set me free

Im stuck here in this life i didn’t ask for
There must be something more,
Do we know what we’re fighting for?

Breathe in breathe out

And all these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store

Breathe in breathe out

The storm is rolling in
The thunders loud it hurts my ears

Im paying for my sins
And its gunna rain for years and years

I fooled everyone and now what will i become?
I have to start this over
I have to start this over

There must be something more,
Do we know what we’re fighting for?

Breathe in breathe out

And all these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store

Breathe in breathe out

I fooled everyone and now what will i become?
I have to start this over
I have to start this over

There must be something more,
Do we know what we’re fighting for?

Breathe in breathe out

And all these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store

Breathe in breathe out
There must be something more
Breathe in breathe out
There must be something more


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...